Ravneet Gill’s sherry apple ‘mince’ pie recipe | The sweet spot

Spiced apple pies that will win over people who (say they) don’t like mince pies

Mince pie season has to be one of the best times for me; I try to eat one a day during December. After missing out last year, this year I’ll be working hard to visit as many bakeries as possible to sample theirs. When mince pies fill you with so much joy, it’s such a disappointment to be sat at the table only to find out that your mates don’t feel the same way about raisins and dried fruit. I’ve got a few like this – they’ll scoop out the filling and eat only the pastry. It makes me sad, so I thought something should be done. This is my take on an alternative mince pie for friends who don’t like them.

UK readers: click to buy these ingredients from Ocado

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/3o7vBlT

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form