Is it normal to feel depressed after having the vaccine? | Leading questions

The pandemic forces us to inhabit thoughts we spend most of our lives avoiding, writes advice columnist Eleanor Gordon-Smith. But small things can help

Is it normal to feel depressed after having the vaccine? I feel exactly as I did after doing my university exams. After I had finished months of revision, late nights and living off coffee and adrenaline, as soon as they were over I became a bit of a Debbie Downer. I felt tired, depressed and deflated for weeks afterwards, and I feel like that now. Is it me? Do I have PTSD?

Eleanor says: In my family lore we talk of a thing called deadline fever. It’s the invoice your body hands you after somehow finding the energy to hurl you across a finish line – the fatigue in your joints and muscles the nanosecond you complete what you needed to do.

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/3xWlrXA

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form