Yotam Ottolenghi’s barbecue recipes for outdoors or in

An alfresco duo that you can cook outdoors or in: baked potato with onion and harissa butter, and peas in the pod with wasabi dressing

One game I’m definitely playing in the next year or so is Spot the Park/Common/Outdoor Scene in every film or TV series I watch, because I’ve seen so many film crews at work outside over the past year. And, just as I predict a spate of outdoor film and TV action, I also predict that, this summer, there will be a whole lot of recipes for outdoor cooking and eating. So long as the weather allows, and our freedoms continue, such delicious predictability is a very nice problem to have, so, tongs at the ready, here are two from me.

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2RviLjj

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form