I’ve fallen in love with another woman – but we both have husbands

I am in my early 40s; she is in her mid-50s. We don’t want to betray our partners – will that end badly?

I’ve been friends with another woman for about a year. Early during the lockdown, I struggled emotionally and reached out to her for support; she helped me through this difficult stage, and we became closer. Recently, I realised that I felt more than friendship towards her. It turns out that she has felt the same for quite some time.

We are both in committed multi-decade relationships with men with whom we have children (hers are grown up, mine are very young). I am in my early 40s, she in her mid-50s, and she worries that I may only have feelings for her because of my decade-and-a-bit less life experience and my vulnerability at the start of the pandemic. I am not convinced this is true.

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/3iyTcFO

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form