My life in sex: the ethical non-monogamist

I’m happily dating four people, who are aware of each other. How can we expect one partner to meet all our desires?

I’m a woman who’s always been interested in ethical non-monogamy (ENM) – all partners agree to seeing other people – but had only been in monogamous relationships. Then, a year ago, mine ended and I was free to explore.

I began using an ENM dating app, at first fearing people would be aggressively sexual, or show a lack of respect. In fact, 99% of people I interacted with were emotionally intelligent, open-minded and kind. Now, I’m happily dating four people – two men and a male-female couple. They are aware of each other, and adore me in different ways.

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2Rfg7L5

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form