Help! How can I revive my stained kitchen utensils? | Kitchen aide

Smells and stains may taint your tools, but it helps to switch to using the right utensil every time, learn how to give things a good old soak – and discover the restorative power of a lemon

• Do you have a culinary dilemma? Email feast@theguardian.com

My chopping boards, pans and wooden spoons have taken a battering over the past few months. What’s the best way to eliminate smells and stains?
James, Manchester

As someone currently engaged in a battle against a turmeric-stained food processor, you have my sympathies, James. Salvation comes in the form of Rachel Roddy – or, rather, her partner: washing-up enthusiast Vincenzo. “He does all of it and has all of these systems,” Roddy says. “He doesn’t believe I can wash up properly.”

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2Rq8cLf

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form