Davina McCall: ‘I wore this with vast amounts of tit tape and a riding crop’

The TV presenter on her favourite outfit, dressing for Big Brother and why wrinkly skin is nothing to be ashamed of

This dress was extremely different to anything I’d ever worn – and more risque. It was black with long sleeves and it came down below the knee, but it had a plunging neckline and needed vast amounts of tit tape. I wore it in 2000 to present the Q awards, which were always really raucous. I’d slightly tamed my dressing to be on telly, but when I was younger I was quite wild in my choice of clothes, so I just thought: ‘Why don’t I try something outrageous for fun?’ I wore this with a patent collar and took a riding crop with me on the red carpet – I really pushed the boat out!

The next day, Richard [Madeley] and Judy [Finnigan] did a whole item on the dress on This Morning – how to keep your tits in and where to put the tape, all that stuff. I remember thinking: ‘This is the best day ever – Richard and Judy are talking about my boobs!’

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2OHC9FT

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form