Baby sisters and advanced toilet training make for busy days | Séamas O’Reilly

The Lego is a distraction, but really the young lad has only one job on his mind at the moment

‘Did you do a poo?’ is one of those questions none of us really likes to hear, so I sympathise with my son, who gets asked this about six times a day, always by me. ‘It’s OK, just be honest with me,’ I say, like one of those hostage negotiators in films whose main shtick appears to be pretending that taking hostages is actually fine and if the kidnapper just comes clean, we’ll forget all about it and go our separate ways.

In fairness to him, he is fully toilet trained – or at least he was, but he started regressing around the time the baby arrived. Since then, a few check-ins have been necessary.

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/SL02Oyc

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form