The demise of the dating app? Why singles are swapping online matching for real life meetings

The desire to meet a new partner remains undimmed. But they might be more easily found at a film club than on a phone screen

It all started a year ago when, having been divorced for a while, I thought I might dip a toe in the dating world. I wasn’t thrilled by the idea as it is not where I expected to be in my mid-50s. But, as a hopeful soul, it felt important to see if there was life after divorce.

I was warned by friends that dating online is not for the fainthearted, but I’m a naturally curious person and, as a podcaster on various forms of dating (Later Dater) and a love coach, I thought it was about time I ventured into a world that I spend a lot of time talking about with clients and interviewees.

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/GvuQbnX

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form