Paper anniversary for Guardian Soulmates | Letter

The Guardian’s dating site brought together two like-minded lefties who are still deeply in love after eight years, says Simon Whitehouse

I am writing to express my gratitude to your newspaper and the now defunct Guardian Soulmates dating site. I was a member of the site for about 12 months after a separation and divorce. During that time I met several like-minded people, the last of whom I met for the first time on 31 July 2014. The lady known as RunninginHeels is now my wife, and after an arduous journey of multiple IVF cycles we also have a beautiful daughter who never fails to make us smile.

The Guardian brought together two like-minded lefties who are still deeply in love after eight years. We married on 26 June 2021 after multiple Covid delays, and to honour our paper anniversary this weekend I’d like present her with a copy of the paper with this note of appreciation in it if at all possible.
Simon Whitehouse
Mannings Heath, West Sussex

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/jLPQ73i

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form