I slated my ex on social media. Why am I so full of hate? | Ask Philippa

Seek help from your GP and a therapist, says Philippa Perry. It is possible to change this pattern in relationships

The question I am in my 50s with children who all left home recently. I have been in a relationship with a patient and kind man – but it hasn’t always been easy, mostly because of my insecurities. We went away and I spoilt things by starting fights and, consequently, he decided to end it.

Up until this episode, I was a friendly, easy-going, non-confrontational person. The problem is that I don’t recognise myself any more. When the relationship finished, I was out of control. I had created so much drama and upset, mostly drink-fuelled.

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/CLQ05NS

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form