Swimmers as tops and a coat that covers everything: dressing for a wet, hot Australian summer

From strategically stashed shell coats to properly soled shoes, Australian fashion professionals share their wet weather style tips

You never forget the times you really get caught in the rain.

“My first night out in Melbourne after the latest lockdown also happened to coincide with a torrential downpour,” says Melbourne designer Emily Nolan. “My best friend and I couldn’t get a table at a restaurant anywhere and I was wearing kitten heels with bows, a velvet suit and a silk shirt. I was dressed for freedom, not a storm, and we ended up completely drenched because outfits don’t always protect us according to plan.”

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/3GqiHpA

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form