Our three-year-old says he loves me more than his dad. What can I do? | Ask Annalisa Barbieri

Rest assured, your son is going through a phase, but his father’s distress about this is understandable, says Annalisa Barbieri

For the past six months, our three-year-old son has been showing clear favouritism towards me. My partner finds it really upsetting and was recently devastated when my son blankly told him he loves mummy more than he loves daddy.

We have another baby due any day now, so I try to comfort my partner by explaining that it’s probably normal behaviour for his age and is likely to be related to the changes that we are going through as a family, but he still gets extremely hurt by it.

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/3Ama8dh

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form