I left my husband on good terms but now I feel out of control | Ask Annalisa Barbieri

You say he wants to move back in – but try to discuss with him what a marriage really is, and trust yourself with your needs and those of your children

I left my husband last summer. We have three young children who live with me, but see their dad regularly. Things are cordial and he is financially supporting us. However, the separation has highlighted the distance there’s always been between us in our decade-long relationship.

My husband is a hard worker but emotionally distant and can be blind to my needs and those of the children. We’d been living abroad, very rurally, for nine years, doing up a house – and I home-educated the children. I have become increasingly depressed since the separation and am kicking myself for decisions I’ve made and gone along with.

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/3I34nnp

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form