We’re in our 70s and he’s perfect – except he doesn’t want sex…

A compatible friend needs treasuring. You might need to look elsewhere for sex

The question I met Tom online. We have now been dating for nearly two years, sometimes on Zoom as we live three hours away from each other. This is long-term relationship potential – except, from my side, for one thing.

I am a deeply sexually alive person. Sex is an immense joy to me. Not only the explicit physical acts of it, but also the sharing, the play, all the openness and openheartedness. Tom is divorced and I suspect has not had much sexual experience. I think he is sexually repressed. I have always been open with him about wanting our relationship to become fully sexual. It never has been.

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/3xXAi52

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form