My wife says she is too tired for sex. So why has she bought a vibrator?

We used to have a sex life that would make other people envious. Then we had two kids, our connection waned – and I just found out she’s ordered a sex toy


I love my wife but our sexual relationship isn’t great right now. She complains about being too tired to make love, as we have two kids (ages one and two) and we’re living in a one-bedroom apartment while our house is being remodelled. I accidentally found out she has ordered a wand massager – a kind of vibrator. Now I don’t know what to think. Before the kids were born we used to have the kind of sex life that would make people envious.

Listen to her when she says she is tired. Caring for two young children will exhaust anyone, so any way she can make her life easier – including on-the-run sex – will be attractive. Wands can be a low-maintenance way to have pleasure and de-stress, and it would be understandable if she was simply trying to get her needs met quickly.

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/3ynFfCp

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form