I think the married woman I had an affair with is pregnant with my baby. What’s the right thing to do?

There’s little point in throwing a grenade into her life unless you are sure you can be there for the long term if the child is yours, says Annalisa Barbieri

Before lockdown, I began an affair with a married woman, J. She told me I was her soulmate and no one had ever made her feel like I did. Those feelings were reciprocated. After much indecision and heartache, she left her husband and I left my wife so we could start a new relationship together.

Very quickly we discovered J was pregnant. That put a lot of pressure on our relationship. Although we had wanted a child together (her first, my second), the speed at which it happened made things difficult between us. I did not cope well, but I didn’t want the relationship to end.

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/3z6w22c

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form