Are at-home beauty devices worth buying? Dermatologists on what works – and doesn’t

A wave of products have come out in recent years that promise to improve skin while looking very i-robot. But not all are equal

Three years ago I bought a jade roller from an online store that sold crystals I don’t believe in. It arrived with a little chunk of rose quartz, and even though I went “pfft” when I realised what it was, that rock has gotten a lot more love than the jade roller that was purchased with purpose, which currently sits unused in a Bon Maman jam jar in my bathroom.

Thankfully, jade rollers are at the cheaper end of the rapidly expanding home-use beauty devices market, which market researchers project to reach US$173bn by 2027 (a nice hike up from $36.74bn in 2018), with a compound annual growth rate of 18.8% a year.

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/3hf86nn

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form