Thomasina Miers’ recipe for poached eggs with tamarind and coconut sauce | The simple fix

A blissfully simple egg curry with a light, tangy sauce (just add a naan for mopping purposes)

Given that I have a weakness for eggs as well as for curries, it is not surprising that I love an egg curry. While some traditional recipes use hard-boiled eggs, I can’t resist a runny, bright orange yolk, especially if I have some just-toasted garlic naan for mopping up. This recipe uses an old-fashioned method of poaching that I came across last year: think of it as “frying” the eggs, not in oil but in water, which saves time (and energy) by not heating up a large pan of water and is blissfully simple.

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/3ssN32V

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form