‘People are just putting random things on their face’: the temptation of add-on beauty products

If your skin is already in good condition, will slathering on an extra product really make a difference?

It struck me, while my face was slathered in a bentonite facial that I misted with rosewater, that my skincare routine may have gone a step (or several) too far. Far from the promise of a glowing and rejuvenated complexion, when I rinsed my skin it was radiantly red, and bitter with me for messing with its usual schedule.

My skincare regimen actively suits my needs, so jamming more in there to improve my already consistent skin feels a little superfluous, but it is hard to resist.

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/32TYBSs

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form