How do I tell my moody 19-year-old niece she has to help out around the house? | Leading questions

Your niece is probably counting down the seconds until she’s independent, writes advice columnist Eleanor Gordon-Smith. So try treating her like an adult

How do I tell my moody 19-year-old niece that when she comes over to stay she has to help out around the house with chores? The last time she visited, she only appeared for meals, didn’t help with any food preparation nor cleaning up.

Otherwise she’s obsessed with her phone and doesn’t want to chat – her mum says that she will choose when she wants to speak. As her parents are overseas, I get to have her during her uni holidays.

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/3gpS3TL

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form