I love my partner. But can I come to terms with her sexual history? | Annalisa Barbieri

Is this about compatibility rather than sexual partners, wonders Annalisa Barbieri. You need to dig deeper into why her past hurts you

I am in my early 20s and met a wonderful girl at the start of the year. I had only slept with one girl before, and since we’ve been together she has told me she has slept with nearly 20 other guys, including one on the night we met. And she’s played around with “countless” more. Some of these are close friends she meets regularly.

I’ve tried explaining that it hurts to hear about this kind of history. But that makes her close down until I apologise. She says her personality is naturally flirtatious and that she doesn’t want to feel controlled or required to change to better fit our relationship. Yet she seems to feel for me the way I do for her. I am even going to meet her parents soon.

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2GlrE9t

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form