'Do you get jealous?': the six questions I always get asked about being polyamorous

Paul Dalgarno has had a wife for 15 years, and another partner for four. He gets asked the same questions a lot

Tell people you’re polyamorous and a few common questions will almost certainly be coming your way. I know this because I’m polyamorous – by default, if I’m honest, rather than some deeply held philosophy. My wife of 15 years, in addition to being my wife, has other partners. I also have another partner, of four years, who (to date) seems to have no interest in pursuing a romantic relationship with anyone other than me. Go me!

Which segues nicely into the first thing non-polyamorous people are likely to ask you:

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/3jAqCVE

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form