I had a night of lust and now want both him and my husband | Dear Mariella

You are paying the price of your ‘harmless fun’ – and there’s a lot more you could lose, says Mariella Frostrup

The dilemma I’m married to a wonderful man and we have three children, but I have a burning desire for someone else. I was on a girls’ weekend away when I met him, and the electricity and chemistry between us was out of this world. We had amazing sex and chatted about everything – it was as if we were soul mates. He also has a partner and two children and lives a couple of hours’ drive away.

He asked to see me again and gave me his number, so I made contact two weeks later (I couldn’t get him out of my head, having no appetite, not sleeping and no concentration). We’ve been texting, but now he’s cooling. It’s crazy how this has affected me. I’m crying a lot and can’t stop thinking about him. When I go to sleep he’s on my mind – and again when I wake in the morning. This is the first time in my marriage I’ve had my head turned. This guy really has got under my skin and I’m dying to see him again. I know I’m being greedy wanting both my husband and him, but is it possible for the heart to love more than one person? I’m going out of my mind.

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2QoDSRb

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form