My girlfriend makes a lot of noise during sex and it is a problem

We have just moved into a new house with friends and the thought of being overheard is ruining sex for me

My girlfriend makes a lot of noise during sex. She moans very loudly, says all kinds of interesting things and orders me to do this and that. I have never been with such a demonstrative, sexually aggressive woman before, and it really gets me going. But recently, this has become a bit of a problem.

We have just moved into a house with some friends (three other couples) and one of my mates referred to my girlfriend as a “screamer” which, as well as bothering me, let me know the walls are thinner than I thought. I mentioned my concern to my girlfriend, but she just laughed it off and continues to vocalise loudly and profusely. Since then, I no longer enjoy sex as I am worried about being overheard. I imagine them all talking together and laughing about us, which is making it difficult for me to climax.

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2qC1Aj9

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form