My daughter has hated me since I met the man of my dreams

Look at this from your daughter’s point of view, says Annalisa Barbieri. This must be hard enough for her to take in, without catching you in bed with him

I am 32 and have a 15-year-old daughter. It’s always been me and her. I’ve never brought home random guys, or even let her know I was talking to anyone. But last year, I met the man of my dreams. We dated a couple of months before I introduced them. Things were going OK (apart from a few bad days) until last week, that is, when she burst in on us in bed together and began screaming about how disgusting we were and how much she hates me.

We did end up talking, and I thought things were better. But today she came home unexpectedly and saw us lying naked together. We got into a screaming match and she wanted me to leave. So I did. I came back a few hours later. We tried to talk, but it didn’t go well. I am lost on what to do, and don’t know where to go from here.

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2QxjLkD

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form