I don’t want children but my boyfriend isn’t sure yet – are we heading for trouble?

He wants us to stay together for now, but is a breakup inevitable if he does decide he wants children?

I’m a 31-year-old woman, and my boyfriend of two years is 32. We live together and are very much in love. Everything about our relationship is wonderful except that recently I realised I don’t want children. I confessed this to him, and he said he feels that he probably will, but isn’t sure.

He wants us to stay together, as it all feels quite speculative. He may change his mind, and so may I. But I feel so unhappy now. I feel that we are moving towards an inevitable breakup, and we can no longer think about getting engaged.

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian http://bit.ly/2GJoD0D

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form