Is Instagram ruining travel? The short answer is it’s a bit hysterical | Bridie Jabour

We’re ruining the entire planet so, as ever, there’s something more worthy to fret over

When I moved to Sydney five years ago, I found out about a magical place called Gordons Bay from my friend’s boyfriend’s friend. I went to explore and found a stunning inlet with crystal-blue water and only a few people sitting on the rocks. I went most weekends that summer, enjoying swimming, snorkelling and general lazing at what felt like far from the enormous eastern suburbs crowds.

It wasn’t exactly a secret place. It’s along the Bondi-Coogee coastal walk, but the path passes above it and it doesn’t have any lifeguards. I assumed that’s what kept many people away.

Continue reading...

from Lifestyle | The Guardian http://bit.ly/2RgoN6u

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form